Landbar Holding Sdn Bhd is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as high priority.
This Privacy Statement explains how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"). Please note that the Privacy Statement is streamlined with the common principles of data privacy in most jurisdictions although there may be some slight variations due to local requirements.
What Personal Data do we collect?
The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. It may include (but is not limited to):
- Personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name and personal identification numbers.
- Contact information, e.g., phone number and email address.
- Technical information, e.g., IP address.
- Statistical Data, e.g., number of navigators, number of app users, hits to website and downloaded app volume.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
This Privacy Statement covers any Personal Data provided to us:
- When registering interest into properties for sale in Primary and Secondary Market or Properties for Rent from our web and mobile application.
- Via a third party, e.g., developers or our marketing partners like Real Estate Agencies.
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data also include (but is not limited to):
- When we communicate with you via telephone, letter, fax and email.
- When you visit our website or one of our developer’s websites.
- When you contact us in person.
- When we contact you in person.
- When we collect information about you from third parties.
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- From publicly available sources.
- Mobile services.
How do we collect your Personal Data from our website?
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help gather demographic information.
Information on Cookies
What do we use your Personal Data for?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes ("Purpose"):
- To enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you.
- To send you promotions and information on products.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by Landbar Holding Sdn Bhd and service partners, as well as appointed agents.
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research.
- For statistical analysis so that we can better understand user profile and improve services to you.
- For all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Accessing / Limiting / Correcting / Updating your Personal Data
You may request to obtain information of your Personal Data, limit the processing of your Personal Data and also update or make amendments to your Personal Data as below:
- You may forward your request to: [email protected].
Please note that depending on the information requested and where permitted by law, a nominal administrative fee may be charged. We will endeavour to provide the information back to you as soon as practicable; however we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request. We may refuse to comply with data access request in circumstances as provided by the law (under section 32 of the PDPA).
In the course of Malaysia Airlines performing servicing functions such as appointing relevant personal responding to your registration on primary / secondary / for rent properties.
Please note that it is obligatory for us to process your Personal Data, without which we will not be able to make necessary arrangements for you and keep you updated about our services and products.
Nonetheless, you may stop receiving activities by:
- sending a request to [email protected]
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data?
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the relevant third parties to what you have registered for.
How long may we retain your Personal Data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose. However, relevant Personal Data may be retained subject to the conditions below:
- As and when required under legislation.
- Where legal actions have arisen and are pending.
Notification of Changes
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time in accordance to applicable laws and regulations and such variations may be applicable to you. The latest version of this Privacy Statement will be made available to all users.
Do visit our website from time to time for updates on our Privacy Statement.
For any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to our handling of your Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]